View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
I've never faked an orgasm either, for exactly the reason you mentioned. Plus, if I fake it, how am I going to teach him how to actually get me off? Or anyone for that matter. It's not doing the female population any good to teach a whole bunch of guys to think they're king shit in bed when really they're about as much fun as sticking a fork in a receptacle. If I've ever been with someone and he just wasn't any good and I was bored, I usually pretty much pushed him off and said "I think I'm done now" and if they asked whether I came, I just said "no."
Keeping in mind, sometimes orgasms aren't physical but mental of course ...I have had the...misfortune... of being with a woman who has never orgasmed with a partner...it almost shattered me that I couldn't help her orgasm but it just wasn't happening...while I would never claim to be king shit...there are times when even people good in bed, just can't bring the girl to orgasm for other reasons...

Quote:
The people who really take time to learn a woman's body can tell if she has an orgasm. We may not squirt out sticky white goo (although sometimes we can) but there are a lot of physical signs, muscle contractions and the like. It's really not that hard to feel a woman's orgasm, if you're paying attention.
Absolutely. While I have enjoyed a squirter, which makes things obvious, the signs of an orgasm are usually there.

Quote:
Do I think that casual sex is becoming far too common place? Yes, I think it is a bit of a free for all for men these days with the atmosphere of "slut culture" and "sex positive" ways of looking at things.
These days? and men only?...maybe I live in a different world but the decade hasn't changed what happened in the 80s and going back as far as the 70's. My uncle was a slut (definitely a non ethical one) and he definitely sowed a lot of oats throughout many decades. Obviously no stats, but assigning a timeline to the current "sluthood" misrepresents itself imo.

And why are you referencing men specifically. Again maybe it is my generation/area (I do interact with a lot of international women, so maybe that makes the difference)...but women I know, including my wife, used and abused the slut culture as much as any guy I know, in fact, I would be willing to bet they abused it more. Women hold the magic key, they can go anywhere, when they want sex and get it. Period...if a guy wants it, we have to work..and work...and work to hopefully, maybe get some action. I don't see a free for all for guys at all.

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, but in the world I live in, it seems 100% the opposite of what I know.

As for fake orgasms, as a guy, I hate them. I have experienced them and quickly asked the woman why bother and/or what to do. When I was 17 I was not familiar with the womens body and needed training...I think the woman appreciated that I didn't accept her fake orgasm, learned my lesson and moved along. I tend to gravitate to women who know exactly what they want, where and aren't afraid to talk about it. That level of openess needs to be taught to everyone