View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post

The juxtaposition you mention is the exact reason why I love blowjobs...now. This will sound odd, but enjoying blowjobs is really recent for me. I refused to let girls do it, because it was just so damn dominant I couldn't handle it. Not to mention being uncut makes the technique very different something most north american women do not get on the first try....
For me, a really fun part of being poly and having the happy hunting grounds of ok cupid is searching for local men with intact (un-circed) penises.

I'd never gotten to play with an intact cock til last year. I am an "intactivist"... I left my son as nature created him, with a whole penis.

So... yeah. Intact cocks are decidedly different, much more sensitive! I've gotten to play with 4 or 5 intact men and it's a treat to treat them delicately during blowjobs and handjobs. In a way, it's more like being w a woman... intact men seem to have more thundering overwhelming whole body orgasms. Not that I havent brought cut men to that point, but it seems intact ones get there as a matter of course. Yum.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37