Advise holidays

Bezigebij

Hi, I'm having 2 parallel relations. We are considering to go in holidays together but the problem is : do we sleep all a part or 2 days and 2 days? Do you go in holidays together? We don't want to sleep all together, is not in our view.. we have to go for 2 weeks. ... Some advise? How do you manage this? We have 2 kids and I would like to avoid they see me changing bed. They are still to young, they would not understand. So, 3 different beds for 2 weeks or ... when the kids sleep ... I change bed? What would you do?

How many adults are going and what are their relationships?

Depending on where you go on holiday, lots of hotels have family rooms, like two double beds to a room, do each of your partners have children or just one?

I think it might be better if you have a separate room or failing that, rent a villa/house, and have the children in their own bedroom so they won't see you going from one bed to another?

If this is really about the kids... think about how old they are, and think about what they might consider normal, if you act normal. This is what dad does? Then this is what dad does. I know of plenty of poly families where it's just normal (Dagferi has it with her husbands, LR has it with hers, and some in my local area have a husband with two wives in a V or a triad, raising kids...).

My kids know sometimes I sleep with their father Butch. Sometimes I sleep with Murf. Honestly they never have blinked an eye. My kids are 10 and 6, Murf has been in their life over a year.

I was worried about their reaction but in reality they don't care.

My kids know sometimes I sleep with their father Butch. Sometimes I sleep with Murf. Honestly they never have blinked an eye. My kids are 10 and 6, Murf has been in their life over a year.

I was worried about their reaction but in reality they don't care.

Exactly.

Don't worry dear, I am Queen Elizabeth II, posting anon. But people don't know and even if they knew they would never believe it so....we will all have our "things" don't we??

Hi zohaa,

Are you age 10, or do you mean you're in the 10th grade? Either way, that would make you the youngest member I know of.

Hey all,

I'm a new member and, from what I can tell, one of the younger ones in this forum. I'm a 10-year-old school student who had a persistent feeling all his life that monogamy wasn't for him, and I'm incredibly relieved to know that this isn't strange.

You state clearly that you are 10years old. I have reported this post as it seems it may be against the forum's TOU..

From the User Guidelines:
Finally, this is an adult site. All members must be at least 18 years of age. This is not to indicate that adolescents shouldn’t be interested in or practicing polyamory, just that the adult nature of some discussions may fall afoul of legal restrictions in some jurisdictions if minors are involved.

Last edited:
Back