Erotica Recommendations?

sunray

So when I split up with my wife nine-ish years ago, she took almost all of our erotica collection with her. I hadn’t gotten around to replacing any of it, and now that some time has passed, and more awesome stuff may have been published... I’m feeling out of touch with the genre.

For those of you who read erotica, please recommend your favorite books! I’m particularly interested in: feminist authors, short story collections, poly themes. I also favor lesbian and bisexual relationships, fantasy elements (like actual fantasy—dragons and magic and vampires and stuff), and emotional/relationship storylines. Kink or group sex okay but not required. What do y’all like? :)

Thanks, Kevin, you’re always so helpful. :) If I don’t get any personal recommendations, I’ll certainly start there!

Authors

I love Cherise Sinclairs books. The characters and story lines are really great and pretty well written. Her Coldcreek series involves shifters.

Thanks, TLynneP! I’m trying out some short stories in the ‘paranoramal romance’ genre right now. The research is ongoing! ;)

Back