Casual Sex - Discussion

I'm all for casual sex. I mean, why get all dressed up for it?!

But what is meant by 'casual sex'? I suppose it depends on who is saying it, when, and where.

I'm all for keeping things light, but I also want a human connection that lights up more than just my second chakra, so to speak. I want all my chakras in on the action. Especially the heart. And I want his or her heart there in it too.

But what is meant by 'casual sex'? I suppose it depends on who is saying it, when, and where.

Its true...apparently my casual sex is very different than others. Its another thing hard to pin down because it is different for everyone

I gotta say, have sex in a tux is quite formal...so I have had formal sex...I shoudl try khakis next time

Many, many years ago I had had a string of somewhat casual sexual encounters. A couple of them were truly fulfilling because I felt a real connection which was bigger than just a genital high. (I strain for words... genital high? genital boost? genital thrill?...?) But in the morning my partners of these occasions were either gone or otherwise unavailable. (How's that saying go about breakfast?) And I wanted continuity, not a cold and sudden Houdini act. I mean, heck, if it's really good ... doesn't one long for more of it?

Hmm. I suspect folks can get at what I mean by "genital high". I mean, sometimes we get high in the center of our chest, sometimes in our head, sometimes between our legs..., but the best (IMHO) is when the whole body gets "high".

I like the link to chakras. That is exactly how I like to have sex. All the time.

Otherwise I might as well weed the garden at the same time. Ass in the air, there ya go... Although that has its appeal with someone I connect with. :D

Interesting about the morning after. I am pretty bad with transitions, I have a hard time not having the person respond the next day. I have experienced that so many times. It breaks my heart and makes me feel used.

Interesting about the morning after. I am pretty bad with transitions, I have a hard time not having the person respond the next day. I have experienced that so many times. It breaks my heart and makes me feel used.

Me too. I think it's pretty natural to need that contact.

there is actually a term for that morning after hangover when having had casual sex the night before. I forget what it is though. Apparently it is quite common to feel a lack of self worth and somehow "dirty" ... I know I have. Anyone know anything about that study, or whatever it was?

The juxtaposition you mention is the exact reason why I love blowjobs...now. This will sound odd, but enjoying blowjobs is really recent for me. I refused to let girls do it, because it was just so damn dominant I couldn't handle it. Not to mention being uncut makes the technique very different something most north american women do not get on the first try....

For me, a really fun part of being poly and having the happy hunting grounds of ok cupid is searching for local men with intact (un-circed) penises.

I'd never gotten to play with an intact cock til last year. I am an "intactivist"... I left my son as nature created him, with a whole penis.

So... yeah. Intact cocks are decidedly different, much more sensitive! I've gotten to play with 4 or 5 intact men and it's a treat to treat them delicately during blowjobs and handjobs. In a way, it's more like being w a woman... intact men seem to have more thundering overwhelming whole body orgasms. Not that I havent brought cut men to that point, but it seems intact ones get there as a matter of course. Yum.:p

So... yeah. Intact cocks are decidedly different, much more sensitive! I've gotten to play with 4 or 5 intact men and it's a treat to treat them delicately during blowjobs and handjobs. In a way, it's more like being w a woman... intact men seem to have more thundering overwhelming whole body orgasms. Not that I havent brought cut men to that point, but it seems intact ones get there as a matter of course. Yum.:p

Great description.

I have never heard of a difference in orgasms. I couldn't imagine my orgasms being less intense. That would be...well...boring. :)

Well, the thing is, the glans of your cock is nice and moist and delicate from being covered most of the time. Cut men's glans are all keratinized, toughened, less sensitive. Sure, they enjoy their Os, but it seems more of a simple "popping off" than something awesome like~ walking on the moon or standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Well, the thing is, the glans of your cock is nice and moist and delicate from being covered most of the time. Cut men's glans are all keratinized, toughened, less sensitive. Sure, they enjoy their Os, but it seems more of a simple "popping off" than something awesome like~ walking on the moon or standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Well good morning to you Magdlyn :)

Well that wouldn't be fun. I love the full body orgasm that resonates through me...little mini orgasms, which do happen when I am casual with my self, are a lot less satisfying, more akin to a boring bodily function than having sex.

haha that's interesting. My gf, who is a pre-op transwoman and has a circed cock, also claims masturbation is not sex. However one intact guy I have played with also claims that. I think he's doing it wrong! lol

I have to say, it's not that way at all for me. Masturbation for me is definitely sex, and it can be damn good sex too, esp when i jill off for 1 1/2 hrs and cum 8 or 12 times, totally soaking 3 towels.

If you take a deep breath when you start to climax, it has the same effect (you feel it all over your body).

Try it next time and you'll see.

You mean take a deep breath and hold it, bearing down? Hm, that's what I do when i ejaculate.

well now we are getting personal haha...If I do it myself, its simply an effort to get off...I generally don't put effort into it as, well usually I just want to get off :) Its more a mental thing than a function of how it works ;)

When I am "played with" it is most definitely different. :) Everyone has different strengths, techniques etc. Quite enjoyable

Nothing wrong w getting personal, is there, Ari? we're all adults here.

Yeah, I guess a small O for a man is kinda like a sneeze. A nice relief, over in a couple seconds.

Myself, I am multi-orgasmic and not satisfied, usually, with just one orgasm. Most of the time I need at least 5 to feel right. Luckily I cum when the wind blows so it's not too difficult for my lovers to make me a happy Mags~! :eek:

Nothing wrong w getting personal, is there, Ari? we're all adults here.

Nope...:)

Yeah, I guess a small O for a man is kinda like a sneeze. A nice relief, over in a couple seconds.

In a pinch its effective

Myself, I am multi-orgasmic and not satisfied, usually, with just one orgasm. Most of the time I need at least 5 to feel right. Luckily I cum when the wind blows so it's not too difficult for my lovers to make me a happy Mags~! :eek:

Jeez...I guess you could just move to the prairies and be a happy woman :D

Back