What are you drinking right now?

Just tried a wonderful Imperial stout with almonds and vanilla. It was delicious, downright desertlike. But it had an unexpectedly high ABV. When I stood up, I was seeing vapour trails.

This MAGIC IN A BOTTLE.

IMG_0965.PNG

Deschutes brewery fresh squeezed ipa

Herbal iced tea... I went out in the garden this morning, gathered myself some anise hyssop and peppermint, steeped it in boiling water, and added ice. Very tasty, and naturally sweet. ^_^

Herbal iced tea... I went out in the garden this morning, gathered myself some anise hyssop and peppermint, steeped it in boiling water, and added ice. Very tasty, and naturally sweet. ^_^

That sounds good! What proportions did you use?

Herbs and Tea

That sounds good! What proportions did you use?

In this case, it was 2/3 anise hyssop, 1/3 peppermint, but I certainly vary it depending on my mood. Growing herbs for tea is a hobby of mine. I select for tastiness, rather than medicinal qualities. Right now I have... peppermint, spearmint, bee balm, anise hyssop, German chamomile, lavender, roses, and sage. The lemon basil and cinnamon basil I want to try out aren't big enough to harvest yet! ...and that's probably more than you wanted to know. ;)

Southern pecan flavored coffee. I'm usually not big on flavored coffee, but this stuff smells amazing and tastes even better.

Currently...

Me: Captain Morgan's Rum. Pineapple flavor again.

Chris: Right now beer, but he'll be moving over to the same drink as I am after he is finished.

Amanda: Fireball Whiskey right now, but she is ready for some Jack Daniels.

I just finished a delicious Merry Monks beer during our game night.

Back