New to Polyamory...looking for a partner

empressivory

Looking for a partner to join me and my husband .... Preferably a smart, handsome single black man...or any man of colore. Please email me at: [email protected]. I am willing to relocate to live in both locations...not sure how it all could work...but open to the possibilities of at least starting a friendship. Currently residing in Puerto Rico...love the Caribbean though!

couple

We’re Couple with more love than can be shared between two of us. Looking for a female/male or couple addition to our family for a fully committed polyamorous long term relationship in love, the bedroom, friendship, and all aspects of family life.

We are a loving couple, secure in our relationship. We are very affectionate and snuggling cuddlers with a wild side sometimes. We have been married of 3 years.
I am 46 and outgoing, love to make everyone laugh, enjoy giving, and am very caring. I pride myself as being the provider, hunter, gatherer, for my family. I am the typical southern gentleman. I open doors, say yes ma'am, and am always there to lend a hand.
My SO is a 41 year old bi-female and a very beautiful woman with lots of curves. She has a wonderful bubbly personality and is always smiling. She enjoys the outdoors, poetry, art, and helping others.
We are looking for a new addition to our family. We desire a closed relationship hopefully a lifetime mate. This person will be involved and committed to all of us equally. Eventually this person would be invited to live with us in our home as part of the family. This person should be kind and giving, have a great dedication and an open heart. We are looking for a like-minded female between the ages of 18 and 34.
My husband and I are looking to add one more to our family. We love to watch movies and play outside. We enjoy cooking and just having an all-around good time. We are looking to have children and to bring someone in who can add joy to our family life.
You can reach us by I/M [email protected] or call 276-224-7392

Looking for a partner to join me and my husband .... Preferably a smart, handsome single black man...or any man of colore. Please email me at: [email protected]. I am willing to relocate to live in both locations...not sure how it all could work...but open to the possibilities of at least starting a friendship. Currently residing in Puerto Rico...love the Caribbean though!

Mmm Yum Yumm lol. if you are for real like being same behind the wall and tex? It seem to me that the woman in you is searching for someone and something that is morthan just the usual? yes dreams can become reality, on the other hand before the reality can come about the otions must be cultivated right. I am a chocolate flavoured-black man originally grom the caribbean, grew up in canada from i was in my teens. Although i officially reside in Canada (givernment employed) in the winter time i reside in the caribbean for 2 or 3 months because i maintain a home there. Would love to communicate with you deeper and sweeter in order to confirm identity voice to voice using pc to pc options via messenger and or skype cam audio and visuals, or ust audio.

Smile
Would like to confirm your behind the wall identity to avoid wasting each other time before proceeeding to try and cultivate friendship and to try and make the dream become reality!!;)

Last edited:
Reality Check

We’re Couple with more love than can be shared between two of us. Looking for a female/male or couple addition to our family for a fully committed polyamorous long term relationship in love, the bedroom, friendship, and all aspects of family life.

We are a loving couple, secure in our relationship. We are very affectionate and snuggling cuddlers with a wild side sometimes. We have been married of 3 years.
I am 46 and outgoing, love to make everyone laugh, enjoy giving, and am very caring. I pride myself as being the provider, hunter, gatherer, for my family. I am the typical southern gentleman. I open doors, say yes ma'am, and am always there to lend a hand.
My SO is a 41 year old bi-female and a very beautiful woman with lots of curves. She has a wonderful bubbly personality and is always smiling. She enjoys the outdoors, poetry, art, and helping others.
We are looking for a new addition to our family. We desire a closed relationship hopefully a lifetime mate. This person will be involved and committed to all of us equally. Eventually this person would be invited to live with us in our home as part of the family. This person should be kind and giving, have a great dedication and an open heart. We are looking for a like-minded female between the ages of 18 and 34.
My husband and I are looking to add one more to our family. We love to watch movies and play outside. We enjoy cooking and just having an all-around good time. We are looking to have children and to bring someone in who can add joy to our family life.
You can reach us by I/M [email protected] or call 276-224-7392

If behind the wall-tex the invetation is sincerly real? Establish contact so we can communicate constructively on all possibilites/options!

Reality Check

Mmm Yum Yumm lol. if you are for real like being same behind the sceens and tex? It seem to me that the woman in you is searching for someone and something that is morthan just the usual? Yes dreams can become reality, on the other hand before the reality can come about the otions must be cultivated right.

I am a chocolate flavoured-black man originally grom the caribbean, grew up in canada from i was in my teens. Although i officially reside in Cananada, but in the winter time i reside in the caribbean for 2 or 3 months because i maintain a home there. Would love to communicate with you deeper and sweeter to k nnow more about you among other things.

Back