Solo poly lady in central NJ

Sololady

Hello, and many thanks to anyone who is reading my intro :)

As the title says, I'm solo poly. I am my own primary. I like the idea of letting each relationship be an entity unto itself, rather than ranking them and limiting them.

I'm a heterosexual woman in my 30's, divorced. My interests include IT, history, botanical gardens and the sprawling estates of robber barons from days of yore.

I can be just a bit geeky, extremely nerdy, and lots of fun. I'm glad to have found this forum :D

Greetings Sololady,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I like your intro, you seem like an engaging person with some cool interests. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here on Polyamory.com, let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hello from a newbee

Hi Solo,
would love to share info with you. My wife just untroduced this to me and I am trying to figure out a path. I have no idea what the right way to meet people is so any advice would be helpful

Back