What you listening to Now :

I am really enjoying the new Profanatica album the Curling Flame of Blasphemy. It's hitting me in that sweet spot.

As far as my significant others: He is really into the new album from Shed the Skin and she is on a ZZ Top kick.

Made a playlist from the last few seasons of Supernatural. Been playing on repeat for weeks. :) I may be a little too in love with My Wayward Son...

But anything is better than listening to Banks, Waiting Game on repeat which is a sure fire way for me to run the crazy train up to full speed!

Made a playlist from the last few seasons of Supernatural. Been playing on repeat for weeks. :) I may be a little too in love with My Wayward Son...

But anything is better than listening to Banks, Waiting Game on repeat which is a sure fire way for me to run the crazy train up to full speed!

Are you referring to the Kansas song, "Carry On, My Wayward Son"?

If so, have you heard GWAR's cover of it? I'm not kidding, it's really quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIl7d1VVwOc

They later recorded a studio version which I like better than this version, and certainly better than the original.

Speaking of which. The singer you see in that video, my deceased friend Dave, was a huge fan of U2. The last song I ever heard him sing (in the shower) was "No Line on the Horizon."

But that isn't what I'm "listening to" at the moment, I have "Even Better Than the Real Thing" stuck in my head. Which doesn't bother me one bit, because I love that song. Still...U2.

Back