Alabama poly folks post here

polymom

I am a mom looking to join a family group/couple. I prefer bi women. OR I would like to have a single woman that wouldn't mind adding a guy to our established relationship, should the right one come along, or to have a man on an "as-needed" basis. I love super masculine guys and very femme women.

I look like a girl, but I think very much like a guy. I love all the girl things, like shopping and mani-pedis.

I have 2 sons who need a strong positive male role model.

I love to laugh and don't mind being the butt of some jokes. I am very thick-skinned. I have a very categorical way of thinking.

I have favorites, but it largely depends on the category, for example, favorite songs:
Classic rock- Comfortably Numb
Rock- Spiders S.O.A.D.
Rap- Lost Gorilla Zoe
Hiphop- Nelly's/Kelly Roll
Dilemma
Country- Pretty Polly by Ralph Staney and Patti Loveless
Folk music- Indigo Girls Romeo and Juliette

Food/movies/etc.

I can find something I like about just about everyone. I might not like the whole, but I can find a part I like.

I also have a "Let's get the job done so we can have fun" type work ethic. I am a computer tech working towards my compTIA certifications.

I have been asked by many people why the lifestyle interests me. I've always loved people, women and men alike. I have been in love with men and women. To have the people that you love in the same house and loving each other as much as you, sounds like the best of both worlds.

Plus the more adults a child has in their life that can provide a good role model can't be a bad thing.

I'm in Alabama too... hope you find what/ who you are looking for. :)

Alabama...

Wow, I guess there are more Alabamians here than I thought. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Montgomery

Young married couple with two kids, looking for a bi lady to join us and see where things go. Prefer single mother or pregnant. Also open to poly couples. Hit us up and we can chat and see if things click.

Hey all we don't actually live in Alabama but we are close. We live in DeFuniak Springs, FL and are in Dothan every weekend at Sadie's. Would like to meet like minded people.

Hello to the fellow Alabama residents. We not only live in Alabama, but are from Florida. We would like to meet like-minded people both in our area and not too far from us. We are searching for those people who have similar interests. Let's see where things can go from there.

Hello

I am from bhm area and live out of country right now. Would like to find a poly relationship with folks in their 50s or so. I am single , atheist and travel a lot

Wmg

I'm in Montgomery. Male, straight, 42, in a relationship with a female, 20, who is bisexual. We're both poly and while we love each other and have fun together, we're each, separately, on the look out for someone new to love and experience life with. Or something more casual too. I love to cook, play with my dogs, fix up my big old house, and get into all kinds of trouble. Watching movies and working out are also fun.

Last edited:
poly women of Montgomery area

I've been looking but can not find the Poly women of this area. It's hard to notice whose who and who like black guys. If your here I'm looking.

Back