What is the weirdest thing you think is hot?

If I practiced a little more, I could probably sing "The Monster Mash." :)

Now everything's cool, Drac's a part of the plan,
And my Monster Mash is the hit of the land.
For you, the living, this Mash was meant to,
When you come to my door, tell them, "Boris sent you!"

I sing karaoke in my living room, on my Playstation 2. What I lack in talent, I make up for with enthusiasm! :) :)

Wow karaoke in your living room!

I want to come.. I have been known to listen to Katy Perry way too loud while singing and dancing in the living room. When no one is home. The sad part is there is nothing hot about it..

I have been known to listen to Katy Perry way too loud while singing and dancing in the living room. When no one is home. The sad part is there is nothing hot about it..

What about if you turned Katy Perry songs into a Burlesque show, with the curtains open and a bunch of sexy people hanging out across from your house?

interesting thought

that's an interesting idea, there would need to be vodka involved....

Nerd talk... doesn't matter about what... passionate intelligent sharing of information. The thing you know more about than anyone around you and trying communicate with people who may or may not know as much about you on the same subject. And you enjoy that thing. Whatever it is, you enjoy the heck out of it.

heh.

Tomboys.

The adult version, of course!

I'm mad for boyish/manish looking and acting women, especially the ones who refuse to wear makeup or shave in various places (underams, legs)....:p

But I want her to have some "femininity" too, and don't go for the large biker chicks with black leather boots.

Funny that I made this post mostly about appearance. In reality, non-appearance aspects of a person are generally much more important to me than appearance. But I wanted to share about my love of tomboys. :)

Last edited:
I'm mad for boyish/manish looking and acting women, especially the ones who refuse to wear makeup or shave in various places (underams, legs)....:p

Oh you'd have a field day in Australia and NZ!

I think nuns are hot.

I'd love to have sex with a nun. The more sexually frustrated she is beforehand, the better. She would have to be attractive, of course. Scenarios are listed in order of preference:

1. In church during mass
2. At the convent
3. Anywhere else

I thought about calling a convent to see if they need any male services, but I'm not sure how best to approach that. LOL!

Last edited:
Oh you'd have a field day in Australia and NZ!

Can you send some of 'em to me?:) ... Just poke some holes in the crate so they can breathe ... and provide plenty of food and water. :p

Forests

Forests...especially coniferous forests...are fucking hot.

Hiking out into the wilderness, feeling and hearing the wind rush through the trees, thinking about hidden eyes that could be anywhere. Forest fornication is fantastic.

A while ago my girl and I were members Adult Friend Finder. Didn't find any adult friends, but posting pics of ourselves engaged in intimate activities was a total turn-on.
And tattoos. I have 2, she has 11.

Good to see there are still women who like us long-hairs.

I have a whole list of kinks that most here would probably consider weird.

The one thing that I think is weird is I get extremely turned on by a woman who is doing something domestic, like cooking. I don't know why, but it would drive my ex nuts.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm very tempted to post my entire list of fetishes off of fetlife in a post here. But I don't think it would be very appropriate and I'm afraid of how everyone would react.

I also have a thing for mouths. I'm not sure where that one comes from. When I was little I had a huge thing for Steven Tyler. Large lips, prominent teeth, smile lines.

Needless to say, lip rings also drive me crazy.

And tattoos.

Guys getting dirty fixing things/doing manual labor. The smell of fresh sweat and grease. (Took a picture the other day of Dude elbow deep in my car engine - HOT!)

(The opposite also holds, MrS gets turned on when I am in my "Diesel Dyke" mode - wearing a wife-beater and fixing the toilet.:rolleyes:)

Back