What is the weirdest thing you think is hot?

I love when I can smell my wife in the shower from the porch, our bathroom is at the back of the house. She keeps the window cracked a bit and her scents from soap to perfume get me.

For her she loves when I am done working on the shop. I smell of metal, wd40, titanium and my deodorant. For some reason this gets her going.

.... she loves when I am done working on the shop. I smell of metal, wd40, titanium and my deodorant.

picture.php

It's not very uncommon of me, but I LOVE the smell of leather. A fine motorcycle jacket on a man, always smells so yummy. But I'm often really into the way my partners smell, even their own normal natural scents and the traces of whatever products (shampoos, soaps, deodorants, etc) that they use.

Not weird to kinky people, but weird to most folks, I think it's hot when I have marks from BDSM activities, or deep bruises from bites or from a man's hard grip on me, especially if I can press in where they are and feel a soreness for a few days, it warms me to have the reminder. But most bottoms/subs that I know love their bruises and marks.

If I'm alone and I go to bed and I have warm socks on and nothing else, I become tempted to text partners and tell them about my socks. Basically my warm socks feel lovely and it reminds me of them. Nudity and socks basically. Nobody is usually very impressed. I have tried to explain they are those extra warm ones and they are very fluffy but nobody seems to get it.

The correct answer

~ 50 ~

One to get mugged under the burnt-out bulb and the other 49 to organize and replace it after the ensuing publicity.

The correct answer: "None of your f***ing business."

(I'm a displaced New Yorker.)

If I'm alone and I go to bed and I have warm socks on and nothing else, I become tempted to text partners and tell them about my socks. Basically my warm socks feel lovely and it reminds me of them. Nudity and socks basically. Nobody is usually very impressed. I have tried to explain they are those extra warm ones and they are very fluffy but nobody seems to get it.

I've got a thing for socks too. Not exactly as you describe, but I'm obsessed with tall socks, striped socks, socks with unusual stuff on them like skulls or lacing up the back or eyeballs or bloodplatter design, I even have Ouija board socks and Beetlejuice socks. (I get a lot of my sock shopping done around Halloween, obviously...but I wear them all year round.) When I go to play parties at my BDSM dungeon of choice, I love to wear only my socks in the dungeon. I say it's because my feet get cold easily, and that is true, but I'm also quite delighted to the point of near fetishization, with the fact that my socks are so damn cool, and look so good on me.

Socks over lingerie, any day of the week... But I feel ya on the point that something means stuff to you, and other people are not getting it. That's a bit frustrating!

Back