just saying hello

Greg

Hey all!
not sure why or how it took me so long to be like, "hey, I bet theres a cool poly forum online" - but here I am! I've always loved online forums the most for learning in all aspects of life, and am very grateful to the communities that create and maintain them. Any other 80s babies here that can relate? Oldskool forums all the way :)

about me: I've been practicing poly on and off for 7+ years. I recently has a 2+ year long poly relationship that was very trying in many ways and I'm sort of questions a lot of things right now. I find myself very ignorant about a great many things still. I believe very strongly in the freedom of love, feminism, etc. and I have strong feelings that question the healthiness of monogamous relationships in our culture. That said, poly communication and such is DAMN hard and I'm feeling a lot of heartbreak right now around it. I'm still learning "what kind" of poly I am, and maybe this place can help!

:)

Greetings Greg,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I checked out your other thread and responded briefly. The long and short of it is that you're better off keeping a distance from any messy situations. It is also wise of you to turn to Polyamory.com for advice and support.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back