Well that didn't go as hoped. 😕

People complained that pics (full shot of myself in a bikini) I had put up of myself showed that I was a male.

You mean that you were "accused" of having a penis? If so, this sounds highly unusual. I don't understand the full story here.

You mean that you were "accused" of having a penis? If so, this sounds highly unusual. I don't understand the full story here.

Generally. The email from OKC had said that "multiple people had reported my profile as fake/not representing your correct gender". They requested proof that I was female. So I sent a copy of my BC in a letter to the corporate offices C/O the individual whom had emailed me. I also removed the picture in question after my profile was reactived.

I still get PM's saying that I am a bad & ugly tranny. But I report them & block them.

Generally. The email from OKC had said that "multiple people had reported my profile as fake/not representing your correct gender". They requested proof that I was female. So I sent a copy of my BC in a letter to the corporate offices C/O the individual whom had emailed me. I also removed the picture in question after my profile was reactived.

I still get PM's saying that I am a bad & ugly tranny. But I report them & block them.

I'm sorry that happens. People suck :(

We had a SBIF like that once. She was there for awhile, a few towns over, emailing, then poof claims she went to France to live. WHatever

What does SBIF stand for?

Ahhh; now I see the light. :)

Back