Poly Writer

LucySkyDiamonds

Hey! I used to have another account here, but I can't seem to find it, sooo... Hello again!

I've been polyamorous for 6 years. I've been with my current partner for 10 years. I identify as a relationship anarchist, so I don't use ordinal terms like "primary" and "secondary" to describe my relationships. I have several rare forms of synesthesia. I studied literature in college and have 2 (technically 3) social science minors. I love connecting with other polyamorous people!

I'm starting a polyamorous advice column because I enjoy helping people and I've been told that I give great relationship advice. Please feel free to hit me up if you'd like me to answer a question for you to include in the column.

It's nice to be back!

Greetings LucySkyDiamonds,
Welcome again. :D

I visited the polyamorous advice column thread and submitted a question, hopefully a helpful one for starters. It wasn't an advice question, but I might think of some advice questions later.

Glad to meet you here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Beware the journalist.
For they almost always have an agenda that is pre-determined before they begin investigating a story.
Example....Fox news....Fair and Balanced.....Bwahahahhahaaaaaaa

Back