new to this

Welcome to the boards!

I've moved your message to a more appropriate forum, as this is the place for introductions. The geo fora are more for finding local poly folk for socializing.

Are you interested in polyamory, or are you trying to gain an understanding as to why your partner is? Also, is she poly, in that she wants relationships with more than one person, or is she into swinging and just wants sex with other people?

Love in the Time of Addiction on Technorati

She love's sex was a stripper for many years. I think she is a bit poly and swinger too she would do a girl too. We have done three some too. I like too girl at one time she likes two cocks at a time in both her holes.:p So yes I am wanting to grow and mature in this life I am a honest man I would like a wife and a one on one with out any one else. how ever she make me horny and happy like no other woman ever has so I will share her if I have too. I want to be a mature man about this I want healthy balanced relationships with the people I love. I am willing to become poly if that is what I have too do to continue to fuck her.

Back