In search of a MODERATELY CHUBBY couple/female/male in Thailand

Shaka

Hello everyone,

I'm a Thai and I'd love to meet a moderately chubby couple/female/male in Thailand (as indicated in the attached pics) to build and nurture a life-long polyamorous relationship with. I don't know much about this thing so I don't know the proper terminology. I imagine it will start off as a MFM or conventional FM relationship with possibility to become FFMM at some stage, if we all agree. If you are a single male who wants to live a genuine and caring love life this way, please get in touch anyway. Polyamorous people are still rare. It's always good to have a friend who shares benign common thinking.

I hope for this to be a permanent thing and I presume everybody here knows the different between polyamory and swinging. I'm not here to look for a sexual fling or swinging experience; I'm looking for a polyamorous couple or an understanding polyamorous single female for life-long loving and caring partnership.

It's important that you are good-hearted, kind and compassionate. Please be non-smokers. And no addictions of any kind, please. I have lived a very sober life and I think it's the best. If you are keen on spirituality, it's perfect.

I'm lean, 178 cm, 68 kg (5 ft. 10 in., 150 lbs), average-looking.

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day.

Attachments

• Ind 2.jpg
    Ind 2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
  • CL1.jpg
    CL1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Ind H 0.jpg
    Ind H 0.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 10