Hello all from Barbacoa

Barbacoa

Hello all! My name is Benjamin. I am a warehouse manager by day and a burlesque performer with Creme de les Femmes by night.

My wife and I have practiced an open marriage for 4 years. She currently has a sweet boyfriend she loves. She stays with him a couple nights per week.

I find its much harder to meet people and I have not successfully dated anyone for three years. The last woman I fell for and we had an amazing relationship until she found someone who could give her the full time relationship I could not.

Anyway, its great to find you all!

Last edited:
Greetings Benjamin,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

We frequently find that poly men tend to have a harder time finding people to date with, than do poly women. So I and a lot of other forum members here can sympathize with you on that subject.

It sounds like you and your wife have a positive dynamic in your open relationship, and I think you deserve kudos for being supportive towards her, even when she has a boyfriend while you don't have a girlfriend at this time. I'm glad you could join our site, and hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Sounds like you have an interesting life and happy for the most part. I am glad you are accepting of your wife and her boyfriend. :D

Back