Pep talk for husband:1st time with wife & boyfriend

Accolades123

In this weekend I will be joining my wife and her boyfriend in the bed room for the 1st time. I am a mono and so is my wife's boyfriend. My wife is poly with one boyfriend.

I am excited as well as anxious. I admit I am a bit submissive and my wife's boyfriend is a respectful take charge type. I did not want my wife to miss out due to me so I supported her decision to be poly. She has been dating her boyfriend for a few months only. For the 1st time, they have invited me to spend the weekend with them. I am glad for that.

Any advice for me will be very helpful. What kind of emotions can I expect when the boyfriend is loving my wife and she erotically responding to him ? How should I handle them especially with my submissive nature?

Regards

Accolades123

Be sure you want this. This could go very badly for you emotionally. Don't feel pushed into it. People should not be coerced into sexual situations that they are not comfortable and joyous about. if this even remotely describes you then put your foot down.

Thanks Graviton

Thanks for your advice Graviton. I will just plan a normal weekend where we go on a day trip and do other activities such as outdoor lunch or something and give my wife and boyfriend exclusive privacy when they want it.

Regards

Hi Accolades123,

I agree with graviton that you shouldn't have to find yourself in the midst of a sexual situation you're uncomfortable with. But, if it's something you want to do, then I guess it's okay. I just thought, since you and the boyfriend are both monogamous, that you'd want to keep your bedroom activities separate.

Like I said it should be totally up to you. You might be into that type of thing, who knows. If you decide to try it I'm sure it will be a new experience for you, with many unexpected emotions.

Keep us posted on how things go if you're willing.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back