Looking for poly friends in Thailand (Chiang Mai and beyond)

PolyMatt

Hello,

We're a polyamorous couple, deeply in love, looking for someone (male, female, or couples) to add to our already amazing sex lives.

Him: 34 years old, brown hair and eyes, in shape, mixed Asian/Caucasian
Her: 29 years old, brown hair and eyes, awesome body, shaved, mixed Asian/Caucasian

Would love to hear from others in the area.

Attachments

• tanja_beach.jpg
    tanja_beach.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 51
  • matt_and_TJ.jpg
    matt_and_TJ.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 51
Inexperienced

Hi Tanja and Matt,
I'm wanting to explore polyamory.
I've always been interested, without much experience, except in other fields of sexuality.
I would love to hear your insights;
I'd also love contact with polyamorists in Bangkok, to which I often travel.
All the best.
Geoff

reality check

Hello,

We're a polyamorous couple, deeply in love, looking for someone (male, female, or couples) to add to our already amazing sex lives.

Him: 34 years old, brown hair and eyes, in shape, mixed Asian/Caucasian
Her: 29 years old, brown hair and eyes, awesome body, shaved, mixed Asian/Caucasian

Would love to hear from others in the area.

MMM Yum Yumm! Do tell more as to whats else is on the menu privately so we can simmer it together in order ti make the flavour even more sweeter than the usual lol.:)

Hey Matt,

We're in the same town as you and might like chatting about how you make your poly relationship work. But we dont do anything with couples yet I'm afraid.

Hi Tanja and Matt,

I'm a newby at poly and jus stumble upon your post and would love to explore further. I know it has been some time ago since you last posted. I'm 30, Thai, living and working in BKK, but I travel to Chiang Mai on a monthly basis. feel free to chat further via line (nj_tor) or drop me an email at [email protected]

TTYL :)

Looking for poly friends in Thailand Chiang Mai and b

Hey everyone, I just wanted to connect with some of you that are living in Thailand and more specifically in Chiang Mai as I live there . If you are keen we can go for a beer arround. Just let me know.

Back