This is Crazy

Oh come on stop it. As long as they're all ADULTS, it doesn't affect anyone else.

Where is dirtclustit? This thread is begging for more of the same.
Actually, health care professionals have this clause in their contracts that mean that anything that shows you in an unfavourable character could get you fired and struck of the register. The problem is, things to do with sex and relationships are very subjective. But like this poly, kinda incestuous from one angle, mum fucking the carer and her daughter trying to get her husband to shag their carer as well as her stuff would probably fall under that category.

if you really, really, want to, google "naked melody blogspot".

I could perhaps date a father and son, but it would have to be the same as my other relationships where I see them separately and things don't merge kind of thing. It isn't that my partners are forbidden from seeing one another, or communicating, they just haven't and don't need to.

Actually, health care professionals have this clause in their contracts that mean that anything that shows you in an unfavourable character could get you fired and struck of the register. The problem is, things to do with sex and relationships are very subjective. But like this poly, kinda incestuous from one angle, mum fucking the carer and her daughter trying to get her husband to shag their carer as well as her stuff would probably fall under that category.

You do know the post you quoted of mine was sarcastic right? I'd said earlier what i really think about this and the part you quoted was in reply to something Mags posted.

Although the specific criteria and standards may vary from nation to nation, i am pretty sure that where i live, having any sort of sexual/physical relationship with a client or a client's immediate family would be considered at best unprofessional, and at worst, possibly criminal in some cases. Just because everyone is "of legal age to consent" doesn't mean you can just do whatever the hell you want all the time without repercussion. It's one thing for the OP and her mom to not be bothered by hearing/seeing each other having sex, or fucking the same person; it's another issue that the caregiver shouldn't be having sex with the client and the client's family member(s).

ah no, i didn't read the sarcasm, my bad. Some people have been skeptical of this clause thing though, it has an official name that I can't remember, I'm kind of used to arguing about it now.

Back