Introductions

MFriday

We are an a couple that has tried in the past to expand our family with other women and usually end up with a sexual partner or drama queen neither adds to our family's success. We're looking to open our lives to someone or someones (2) that can appreciate the world we're building, can benefit from it and add to it. We are a solid couple that has been together several years and it looking to parade our lifestyle but won't hide it either preferring instead to focus on making our family a success.

Unicorns are few and far between. It's not easy to find a poly woman who is interested in being used to further a couple's success. Good luck to you.

ETA: Do your exploits resemble this in any way?

Last edited:
Hey we're not looking to exploit someone (auto spell errors in previous) or start some pointless debate. This is no "experiment". We are serious sincere people that want to share our life. If that's to far off for this forum okay. If not then instead of throwing dirt how about contributing because at one time everyone was new or unfamiliar.

I'm not sure why you think that vinsanity's post is in any way "throwing dirt". Unicorns are hard to find, hence the name.

If you meant to post this in the Dating and Friendships section (where advice and discussion are not allowed) let me know and I'll move your thread.

I used "exploits" as a noun, not a verb. In my limited experience with triads I've found them very hard to pull off. I have nothing against them.

We totally understand the rarity of finding the right person however this unique relationship is meant to be beneficial to everyone involved and not to our exclusive benefit which is how it was received. I am big enough to apologize if your reply was misunderstood. Our post was an introduction not a dating post after reviewing your provided information.

Greetings MFriday,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Hopefully you'll find the right someone/s for you, it sounds like you've been looking for awhile. If there's anything we can do to help let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back