Hello from Ontario!

Rising

Hello everyone, I am a 31 y/o female living in Ontario Canada who identifies as genderfluid and pansexual. I am engaged to my partner and we have experienced dating a third. I have just recently become open about being polyamorous to a few close friends but would love to find a community of open-minded individuals on this forum. I think my future could involve another triad with my girlfriend, but also dating on my own. I would like very much to make new connections and friendships with folks who understand the joys and struggles that come along with non-monogamy. Looking forward to great insights and conversations!

Greetings Rising,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You'll find lots of like-minded people here, who will be happy to chat with you and exchange views and ideas. Most of us have quite a bit of experience in poly, both the good parts and the bad. So, make yourself at home here, there will be people who can benefit from your wisdom as well.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back