Introducing a Polyamory research study

I would happily do this survey and I started but stopped.
It said it was open to anyone in a relationship where at least one party was polyamorous and then promptly asked the question How long have you been polyamorous? There are many of us who don't identify as polyamorous ourselves but are in relationships with polyamorous people. I did a small casual survey myself amongst others like me and discovered that we are not a very happy tribe.

I know you can't change the survey but how about the preamble to explain a way around this? If you can do this I would post your link in this other forum.
Or maybe the whole survey is too focused on the polyamorous and it just wouldn't work for us? Sorry I quit before checking the rest of the questions and then couldn't get back.
I just substituted polyamorous for "in a polyamorous relationship."

There is a question about schooling and I don't understand what the terms are. Is there a way to add how many years of post-high-school each option means, so people from other countries can know what to vote for? (I ended up looking it up but it might not be practical for everyone).

EDIT: there were questions about physical contact. Right now we're apart for a year or so, so I decided to answer with what would be normal if we were together. I don't want to say we have no physical contact without being able to explain that it's because we're 8,000 km away from one another.

Last edited:
Back