From Georgia

CherylfromGA

Married but could be single soon and looking for a couple or group to live with in a polyamory situation. Race is open. Just looking for a good situation with plenty of loving involved. Feel free to contact me to talk.

Cheryl,

This isn't a dating forum. There is a dating section for these posts.

response

I apologize for the post being taken incorrectly. I am not looking for a date but possibly for somewhere to live. Especially in the type of situation this group represents.

It this still does not work for the posting group, please PM me what I need to do and how to do it so it will conform.

Greetings CherylfromGA,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I just want to wish you well in finding the group/couple that you seek. I see that you did post in the Dating/Friendships subforum so that's excellent.

Other possibilities are poly-friendly dating websites and joining local poly groups. Some links that may prove helpful in these areas are:

Hope that helps.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back