Hello, I'm new!

Sunhorse99

Hi, I'm a teenager, I live in Canada, BC and I'm called Kay (just a nickname, I'm not allowed to use my full name) and have always been in a two-partner relationship, me and my boyfriend.

However, recently I've had an issue which is that I've found myself interested heavily in another guy who lives next door. Cliché, I know, but it's true. Recently I talked with both of the guys and we've agreed to do a polyamorous relationship now.

I'm bisexual as well, though have never been known for a relationship with a girl before. I've come here looking for support, as I have parents who are very interested in me having my formerly-exclusive relationship with my boyfriend. They have not met my other partner, but that's being fixed today if possible. :)

I'll post more around in the forums, but here's my introduction and my situation. Thanks to all! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2
Greetings Kay,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I visited your other thread and responded briefly there. Have your parents met your other partner yet? I know that's something you wanted to have happen.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back