I'm new here!

museofthesenses

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. Call me K. I'm a young 50 year-old woman and am in a relationship with a man. We're coming up on a year, talking about moving in together to see if we might do well married down the road. Just a little about my sweetie because it puts it in context.

He has experimented with swinging in the past for many years and specifically is into hotwifing. He's not a classic "cuckold" or "bi" but he has some bi leanings. Probably heterosexual fits the bill. He has thought in the past that a poly fidelity kind of situation or community with some sex positive leanings would be lovely. He is NOT pushing me at all into any lifestyle and often tells me I'm enough for him and we are enough just as us.

I have had fantasies toward group sex and threesomes for many years and have never acted on them. I have held an idea that for many years felt really true for me : that for me, sex should only be in the context of deep relationship and heart. So that lead me to the idea that a poly-fidelity/group marriage would be perfect for me.

I've been in several relationships where that was a possibility but we never pursued it. But I had no idea how to get there. Now in this relationship, and at this age, I've decided it's time to try some things on for size and see if any of them lead to my dream of a tribe (whether 3 or 10) living together and being polyamorous only with each other.

I had always just lived with the incongruence of my fantasies and what I thought were ethics so I never explored "casual" sex. But I want to even confront that since the fantasies come back and they excite me.

Anyway, that's me. I'm a counselor and musician also.

A warm welcome to the forums. In my limited time here, I have generally found the advice of the more experience members to be insightful and wise. Good luck with your tribe.

Greetings K,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have a pretty firm idea of what your interests are, and now it's just a matter of going out there and making it happen. I wish you well in this endeavor, and I hope Polyamory.com can help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back