Open relationships and taking the first leap - Indian experience

CosmoKramer

Hi everyone,
Indian guy here.

Me and the wife very recently agreed to an open relationship. That said, she doesn't really look out for someone and even if she did, it is not really that hard for her to get someone. A guy could easily fall for her, she is very good looking and very likeable.

Me on the other hand - I am looking out for someone to experiment with. I am also good looking and likeable. Don't get me wrong, I am not desperate. I am just patiently waiting for some like minded person with whom I can have a fling.

Its not that easy for guys in India to have this conversation with someone and moreover, you can't really broadcast yourself on dating apps where you exclusively get selected if your picture shows up and a lot of your personal information should appear close to real. This draws a lot of unpleasant attention and no one wants that.

I've tried apps with a profound and interesting yet brief description about myself on my profile, but without a picture and without my real name there is almost no chance of something really happening. Also, having an app like that on your phone makes you too self conscious.

Gents - share your stories
Ladies - sympathise :)

Again, I don't mean to sound desperate, but if someone is really interested, comment!

Hello CosmoKramer,

I tried OKCupid, but didn't have much luck. I subsequently decided I was content with what I had, a partner that treats me very well, and a metamour (her husband) who likes me.

I wish you the best, let me know if you have any questions for me.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Nice to find u here.

Liked your post, I am 32 Married Polgamous male from Mumbai. Wish to connect for friendship with likeminded people. Please revert.
Thanks

Hello,

Nice mr. Hubby can u share ur interaction with ur mrs. Wife. About this. What is she long it happiness.

We generally speak very openly with each other and it was just another usual day where we brought up the existence of such a relationship system and we confronted directly about this.

It was a very pleasant surprise to us both that we know how sex and love are two different things and how we were fine with each of us exploring outside as long as it does not hurt our relationship.

Hello CosmoKramer,

I tried OKCupid, but didn't have much luck. I subsequently decided I was content with what I had, a partner that treats me very well, and a metamour (her husband) who likes me.

I wish you the best, let me know if you have any questions for me.

Regards,
Kevin T.

I haven't tried OKCupid and I just read about it. Its very interesting.

I might try it out.

Thanks

Back