Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Europe

Notices

Old 01-18-2015, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraia View Post
Hi,
I'm a 32y old woman always been in monogamous relationships but always felt that something was missing.
As a woman I feel and desire to be in a poly amorous relationship with 2men, never done it before and I desire this as much as I fear it.

Not looking for casual sex
I think I might like a guy and another woman but I dont really know what I can handle x
Old 01-19-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee616 View Post
Hi there *waves enthusiastically*.

My husband and I are in South Yorkshire, Doncaster to be exact.

We'd love to hear from anyone in the north who can help us realise our fantasies of becoming poly.

There are slim pickings around here it would seem.

Many men seem happy to borrow me, or lend me to their wife, but no action for poor hubby .

We are coming up against the '2 girls are good, 2 boys are BAD' attitude again and again. And of course the wonderful hypocrisy that is, 'I (man) can sleep with other women, she can sleep with other women (for MY titilation), but she's not shagging other men, oh no, and I'm not touching another man, eurgh!'

It's becoming incredibly frustrating!
Yeah and it has to be totally equal as well or someone will get pissed off!
Old 02-13-2015, 12:04 AM

I'm in Leicester at the moment myself
Old 02-13-2015, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee616 View Post
Hi there *waves enthusiastically*.

My husband and I are in South Yorkshire, Doncaster to be exact.

We'd love to hear from anyone in the north who can help us realise our fantasies of becoming poly.

There are slim pickings around here it would seem.

Many men seem happy to borrow me, or lend me to their wife, but no action for poor hubby .

We are coming up against the '2 girls are good, 2 boys are BAD' attitude again and again. And of course the wonderful hypocrisy that is, 'I (man) can sleep with other women, she can sleep with other women (for MY titilation), but she's not shagging other men, oh no, and I'm not touching another man, eurgh!'

It's becoming incredibly frustrating!
Hey, I live kind of far away, but I might be able to help. I'm a young bisexual female, currently in Leicester, but will probably relocate after 6 months; and where isn't really a problem. I'm new on this site - and to polyamory in general, although I know it's for me - but if you could drop me a pm, perhaps if we get to know each other a bit, and could skype? I'm definitely interested
Old 06-04-2015, 09:41 AM

Hi all I am on the south coast near Lymington if anyone would like to chat or meet up for a social drink then please get in contact

Last edited by Shadwell; 06-04-2015 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:57 AM

Good Morning all,

Keeping up the North-East trend, I hail from the lovely Steel City of Sheffield. Have spoke to a few Poly people around here, but alas there is no real gathering or anything to meet lovely people. But I see there maybe hope in there not so far Leeds.
Old 07-18-2016, 03:59 PM

Wink Young married Herts couple seeking bi-fem for threesome fun

Hi guys !

Any bi females in and around Hertfordshire looking for some fun?

Me and my husband are both 25 and want to open our relationship to a down to earth, fun and naughty female for us both to enjoy, and for her to enjoy both of us !

we are open to this being more than a one night thing depending on how everyone feels so would like to meet and get to know her before anything happens if possible !
Old 10-01-2016, 01:06 PM

Hi I'm a pansexual female aged 31 based in Hertfordshire, in a relationship with a hetroflexible male aged 28. I love knowing other poly people and am happy to talk to people from any gender/ anywhere.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:07 AM

Hi, I am a 32 year old male, living in Essex. I am new to this, and would like to meet with others who are more experienced, mostly to chat and find out more.

I am married and wife is monogamous, I have only just discovered I am poly, so finding it difficult at times.

If anyone is in Essex or nearby, would love to get a coffee and chat openly about this.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:55 PM

Hi - welcome to the forum - Iím in Bedfordshire so a bit far for coffee but there is a good London poly meet plus a busy UK Facebook group 😊

Tags
england, united kingdom