Does size matter?

I respect their privacy. If he told someone in a message and not on the board, then that person really didn't have the right to share that information with the rest us. If he wanted us all to know, it would have been in his own post.

Of course, it's their right to be private. I said I was "disappointed" he didnt tell more details so we could help more. I'm allowed to be disappointed. It's not nosiness.

I find it amusing that you used the third person "one wonders" rather than actually taking ownership for your inquisitiveness...

I find it amusing you're amused at a common term of speech.

I'd like to thank all the ladies who participated on this topic. If any of you have anything remotely tied to this topic feel free to add it now. The reason I say this is because I think if this goes 1 or 2 days more I'll win the pool. I checked the rules and this post doesn't violate any...and won't count in the end.

I thank you all in advance for you help. Pool rule dictate I can not offer ideas directly on the thread ...but I think we've really only scratch the surface. Just have fun ...

Thanks again D

Interesting question. Really couldn't answer for the wife if there are other issues affecting them but as for me, the size of the tool matters a lot less than the enthusiasm with which it is used. Provided the size of it is in the normal range, it's a non-issue. Hubby is thicker than b/f but I still enjoy the b/f immensely, even in the same session (we have occasional threesomes). ;)

I find it amusing you're amused at a common term of speech.

I was amused by the context. My original post elaborated on the point, but I edited it before posting. Basically, I found it amusing that you chose to use the impersonal "one wonders" as a way to detach from the fact that it's actually you who wondered, rather than saying "I wonder" and admitting that it was really your own curiosity.

I said I was "disappointed" he didnt tell more details so we could help more. I'm allowed to be disappointed. It's not nosiness.

Hell, I'll confess to being nosey! I do want to know! That doesn't mean I don't respect their right to privacy, but the husband did come to a public board to talk about it and ask for some feedback from us -- without giving enough info. How can we make suggestions if we're only guessing at why this is an issue for her?

We responded to his original question, and he pops in to say:
While I appreciate everyone's hypothetical responses, I really am hoping to tap into this wide experience base. Surely there is someone out there who has experienced this, and can speak directly to it. From their personal experience.

Riiiiiiight.... personal experience. With what? A condition he only revealed to one member secretly? After we tried to figure out where he's coming from in asking the question, and could only guess. No wonder our answers were hypothetical! But apparently, he had a problem with the "smart-aleck responses, all the haters, all the incredibly judgmental responses" and tells us he's disappointed because he "thought the poly community was more loving than that." So he disappears.

We'll probably never find out more, and that is disappointing because it could have been helpful to other folks, whether they participated in this thread or not. It's fine that he PM'd BrigidsDaughter to reveal to her that it is a medical condition, but he missed out on an opportunity by bringing it to the community here. This place is anonymous, his privacy wasn't at risk. We have at least one member who is a nurse, and many others who are very knowledgeable about physiology and sex.

So, yeah, I'm curious. I'm nosey.

But apparently, he had a problem with the "smart-aleck responses, all the haters, all the incredibly judgmental responses" and tells us he's disappointed because he "thought the poly community was more loving than that." So he disappears.

Poof ~~~!!! There goes the theory, that only women expect people to be 'mind-reader`s' eh ? :cool:

Dh : Cocks and vaginas have a way of evolving into other things. Just yesterday I saw a small gherkin, and a big Bicks dill and thought..........:cool:
Oh ,..nevermind. I`m off topic. :D

Alrighty, I`m done for the night. Need to make a phone call. Behave kids.

if this goes 1 or 2 days more I'll win the pool. I checked the rules and this post doesn't violate any...and won't count in the end.

I thank you all in advance for you help. Pool rule dictate I can not offer ideas directly on the thread ...but I think we've really only scratch the surface. Just have fun ...

Thanks again D

May I ask what you are talking about! thanks :)

Back