What you listening to Now :

The sounds of Karma and his friend eating the multiple things I baked today and playing Magic the Gathering.

"Cryin' Like A Bitch" ~ Godsmack

The theme tune to CSI:NY on telly

The theme from CSI: NY is entitled “Baba O’Riley” by the English band The Who. “Teenage Wasteland” is probably the most popular misnomer for this song—as it is the most evident line in the chorus. It also came from the album Who’s Next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUBTX9kKEo

After listening to this for ages on the CSI:NY intro... I listened to the whole thing...

Alice in Chains - Man in a box

ps (great song Foxflame :D)

I've been on a Godsmack kick today. :D (Man in a Box is great too)

Currently listening to "I Stand Alone"

I've been on a Godsmack kick today. :D (Man in a Box is great too)

Currently listening to "I Stand Alone"

I am totally loading that on youtube right now. Godsmack is a bad I always forget about but always love coming back to. And I do mean often. I saw a video posted last week about them and then forgot again hahaha

Ok, switched to Buckcherry

No music today... just the sound of my sobbing.

Why?? :(

It was a bad day... my dog died very unexpectedly.

I cried more when my cat died than I did over any of the people I've lost. You have my sympathy, Fox - if there's anything I can do from MD, let me know.

Oh Alli, that's a bummer. We haven't been introduced, you and I, excuse my intrusion, but I've got sympatico. I'm very sorry. :(

Big Hugs Fox, I've been there with my cat. Many big hugs.

I cried more when my cat died than I did over any of the people I've lost. You have my sympathy, Fox - if there's anything I can do from MD, let me know.

Thanks for the hugs and sympathies.

"Surrender" ~ Trixter (via sattelite radio)

Back