Doing anything for halloween tonight?

Fidelio and I are going to the Harvest Festival a coupla towns over to bob for apples and walk for cakes and see our niece crowned Harvest Princess. I love country life. :D

Dressing up as a lion (awesome home-made costume from last year) and attending at least one houseparty, maybe going out to see a show if I'm feeling froggy.

I will win cash for my costume this year!

photo.php

LR , C, our sis in law and myself are dressing up as the charecters from Scooby Doo. Im going ot be Fred , LR is Daphne, sis inlaw is Velma and C is Shaggy. We have a stuffed Scooby doo dog that we are going to tote around with us.

Hittign a favorite Bar of ours that does Karaoke. Not sure Im going ot sing ( depends on how many shots of Patron I have :)

halloween

i'll have my PHILLIES costume on as i watch them pound the Yankees into oblivion! besides, i'm so ugly that the kids run like hell when they see me at the front door.

TRICK OR TREAT!!

I went out to a 30th birthday. lol My Dd went trick or treating and scored fairly big. Considering its not usually a big deal here.

Partied last night with Redpepper, her husband and 10 of our closest poly peeps!...no sex..don't get your hopes up ;)

watched the kids, fashioned myself a tinfoil horn with a pink swirl and watched Haloween on Tv

I took the kids trick-or-treating and then went to a party.

Back