Erotica

CincyPolyCouple

Not sure if there is a place for this yet or not, but would anyone like to share erotica?

We had some laying around (from old emails) and put it up on our website and I dedicated a section of our site to it. Because - well - why not? :) Who doesn't like erotica? http://polyadventures.com/category/erotica/

Heh ... erotica FTW. :D

Welll, you know. I've read a little. Haven't tried writing any. Actually it's been many years since I seriously wrote any story material. But I can still support and appreciate other artists; :)

I write erotica and erotic romance, but I don't post it anywhere. The erotica is stuff I'm working on for a specific project, and the erotic romance is published by a few different publishing companies.

Writing Erotica...

It's been years since I've written any. The last time I did it was for a friend I met on the internet. She was very into vampires, and she told me how turned on she was by them. So I wrote her some erotica that apparently went over very very well. Her husband called me and thanked me for getting her in the mood over and over again.

I'd be down for writing some new material if there was an appropriate place for it. I can write straight, bi and/or gay.

Back