Grand Rapids Michigan

Vixtoria

SO just recently moved to the area, it's the second largest city in the state so I was hoping there would be others around? I've checked a few places for groups and such but nothing yet. Any others in the city or surrounding area?

I am North of you in Mid MI. I run into the same problem of finding people around. There are no groups up here either.

finding people

i am from kalamazoo and my husband and i are having the same problem. there is nothing that i can find in mi to meet other who share the same views.

You're a little unlucky in that, while GR is the second largest city in the state, it's also a conservative/Catholic stronghold. However, there is at least one Michigan polyamory Facebook group that I'm aware of, and I'm fairly sure that it has folks from GR.

Good luck!

I am in Grand Rapids. I can't seem to find any meetups or groups in this area. I'm interested in meeting more people that are living the poly lifestyle.

I am in Muskegon and having trouble finding folks of common mind. It's even harder to find polyfidelity groups- one of the partners in our family is looking to add a partner and I'm not even sure where he can start looking. Online dating sites, meetups, etc. aren't yielding people in the area, either, even just to meet for commiseration or friendship in being poly of any sort.

Back