A warm hello from Tx

Ember

How on earth do I say hello, other than the standard "Hello!"? Well, okay then, we'll start with, Hello! and move on from there. :)

Hello!

My husband and I have been together nearly 7 years. We have 2 small children at home that I care for full time. We started swinging in October so I could have relations with women, which I'd been missing. I'd always known I love a big family. I enjoy the old way of a lot of adult family members living together. I'm a care taker and have a lot of love to share. I had offhandedly mentioned this to my husband and he never had a problem with it that he mentioned to me. In the course of our swinging we've found a couple that we are so compatible with it's nearly crazy. It's like we've met a mix of ourselves in this other couple. I mentioned direction of our 'relationship' to my husband last night and he stated he wouldn't mind growing a long term loving relationship with these folks and I agreed that it sounded like a good idea. We have entered the poly mindset I believe and I've come here for guidance and support for our journey.

-Ember

Waving Hello....

Hello Texas & Welcome to the Forums.

welcome2.gif

Just Me,
Tim

We've another member in a similar situation--started swinging and found another amazing couple and became poly. I'm blanking on who it was (there are so many names to learn and I'm old enough to have CRS setting in) or I'd introduce you.

Welcome to the boards.

SeventhCrow, That would be me.
Ember, Welcome. I am in the same situation as you. I have been married 18 years and until recently have been mono. My husband and I were introduced to our couple through a mutual friend. After getting to know them a little we started discussing swinging. Before we could actually get together, we all got emotionally attached. It is so weired because J (my hubby #2) is my mirror image and C (my husband's wife #2) is his mirror image. J and I think alike, do things alike, have the same personnality, as the same for my husband #1 and C. Our kids call us twins. We have been poly since Jan and we have definately had our issues, but with talking things out we have grown to be very strong and happy. We spend every weekend together. The only thing I wish I could change would be able to spend more time with them. It is truely amazing and wonderful.

Hey Ember!! Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

Back