Hello

cosand

I am a guy in my later 40s, happily married for 20 years with 2 kids and 3 Grandkids. We are active in the swing lifestyle, and have in the 6 years we have been involved, never had a situation in which we both didn’t keep it in prospective, and regard it as simple recreational sex with friends
Last December however, I met an amazing women with whom there was an immediate attraction such as I have never experienced, and an attraction that went far beyond sex and friendship So intense was the attraction it led to long, emotional and complex discussions, first with my wife, and then between the three of us, which has led to a relationship of special friendship between my wife and my significant other, and a close loving relationship between my significant other and myself.. WE are still somewhat in trail and error mode, but thing get better all the time. I am so pleased I have found this site, a place where I might chat and share with others in similar situations

Welcome to the Forums....

ww_welcome1.gif

Just Me,
Tim

Welcome to the boards.

I think you;ll find some kindred souls here. We've several reports from folks that they began swinging and then ended up poly. It matters not how you arrive with us, we're just happy you've arrived!

:) Welcome!

Back