So like..

RP - Ceoli or not, if you and either or both or however many there are by then come to Vegas, you'd BETTER hit us up or there will be consequences! I don't know what yet, but they would be very creatively evil, I promise you that, lol. :p We're all dying to meet other people from these boards, other poly-minded folk nearby, just to be able to hang with people and talk and not have "those looks" and "those comments". As fun as they can be, they also get old, lol. So far we've made contact with 3 people from these boards through PM, and nothing yet, and one is a triad that's local! Grrr.

That said - still to RP - I'm going to call you out just a little. Kinda BS to flat state that you have plenty to offer and state that you'll share if he wants and then hold out. Just saying. ;)

That said - still to RP - I'm going to call you out just a little. Kinda BS to flat state that you have plenty to offer and state that you'll share if he wants and then hold out. Just saying. ;)

She just wants him to beg for it.

s: "Give it to me Mistress RedPepper!"

D: "SHOW me how bad you want it!"

..that kind of thing.

Haha.

Beserker- You've been thrashed quite enough by our friends here. The point is, you probably aren't looking for a way to get more mature just now- you're wounded and pissed, more likely to get schnockered than transcend your human deficiencies.

We've all gone through this. The bright side is that you have more information no about the type of person that's good for you because you have knowledge of who's not.

Try to stop looking at her myspace and a in little while, when youve spent your bile, try to turn your energy inward in some good way- do something for yourself that makes you feel loved.

When I've got my soul stolen, I get by by thinking about all the other people that are out there in the world that don't suck, that I can get to know if I heal up and get out there. And I buy something nice for myself that that person is not connected to.

Also sometimes a good ritual photo-burning (safety first!) can be cleansing.

Good Luck. Keep Posting.

RP, don't you dare post anything until 4. :) Naked birthday time is sacred, seriously.

So what your saying is..go for a 30 year old. Gotcha

Nah, that post packed a whole heap of genuine wisdom and was clearly a pure gift of authentic generosity and compassion -- wrapped in a green silk bow, just for you.

Don't let the painful learning experiences, inevitable though they are, wreck the tenderness and joy in your heart. Take the hits like a boxer, stand tall, and know that flowers grow best in compost inclusive of manure. Don't hate the manure -- what a waste of time! Use painful experiences as opportunities for insight into what is most precious in yourself and others. Don't use them to build up walls to lob bombs from within. Only because it is such a waste of good energy and time.

Back