Poly virgin here

Usaygoodbi127

I am married to a wonderful man. I realized after we fell inlove that I am bisexual. (He is straight.)He purposed to me the idea of us being polymorous recently. I am wanting to find us a companion. It is hard finding poly minded people much less a bi sexual woman who is poly minded in our state. We are not out as poly to our friends and family yet. I am not out as bisexual either. We are from WV and it is kind of bible belty there.

Greetings Usaygoodbi127,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I don't know if you have tried OKCupid, it is generally considered a good dating site for poly people (if you are looking for that sort of thing). Polyamory.com is a good resource for advice and info; check out some of our threads and see what calls to you. Let us know if you have any questions.

It is nice to have you here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Why do you need a bi woman, rather than a lesbian woman who would be interested in you and/or a separate straight woman interested in him? Or are you looking "as a couple?" Some people, when they first think of poly, think it means dating as a couple; but, in reality, that isn't a good idea and most poly people date separately (if you are looking as a couple for a "hot bi babe," aka HBB, to "join" you both, you should do a search here on "unicorn" and "triad," as well as reading this article).

Back