MM 51 seeks Mature female for freindship and intimacy

47newbie

It seems the older get the more I yearn for emotional, and spiritual intimacy. Right out front I am married and while my wife understands my polyamorous nature she chooses to ignore rather than support my needs. As like many couples we've simply out grown each other in terms of interests, and live very separate lives. I will continue to support her career efforts.

Sadly, my efforts to bring intimacy back into that relationship have failed in all attempts.

My other relationships do have limited intimacy, but I lost the more significant one to cancer three years ago, which had unintended consequences to my other outside intimate relationships.

In the last year my star rises again. My heart is fully healed and I'd like to meet new people. So if you are a lady looking some lively conversation, laughs, rustic cooking, Rving, and live in South Silicon valley or Central California, Please PM me.

My particulars 6'4" 265 lbs, White, a Midwestern transplant to California since the mid 90s, no children, but find them entertaining/interesting, outdoor type, but not a hunter, and a bit of an extrovert.

Last edited:
Back