Single Straight Male

Starbright

I'm a 6ft tall, 175-180 lb, 39 year old single, straight, healthy male open to being the second husband or boyfriend to a straight woman, or to a relationship with one or two women. I'm muscular and well toned, but not a dedicated body builder, nor do I look like one. I'm frequently told I look very good for my age.

I'm still a dreamer and very philosophical, so I enjoy thinking about the adventure that life is meant to be. I have both feet on the ground, which means I have a lot of experience achieving my goals. I'm financially healthy and a good money manager.

I prefer that any couple who may be interested in me have an established healthy relationship with good communication, and no major issues or struggles. It's also very important that both the man and the woman genuinely want the woman to have a full relationship, including sexual, with a second man.

If the couple is two woman, it's just as important that they have an established healthy relationship, with no major issues and good communication, and know what they want. I enjoy outdoor and traveling adventures as much as I do family time at home. Both are important. I have a lot of patience, but also know how to move quickly when something requires it. I have a lot of different skills, and I'm always interested in learning anything that makes life easier and more fun.

I'm straight, so I'm not interested in any sexual relationship with any man, but being friends with the woman's husband or boyfriend (if that situation comes into my life) would make family life even better.

Hi Starbright

Welcome :)

Here at polamory.com you've found a community, not a dating site per se, so that's why you're not getting much in the way of public responses.

Feel free to have a lurk, read up on threads that interest you, get to know some of the members through their blogs, and join in with discussions. We have all sorts of interest ones going on around here!

And you didn't mention where you live. This is an international forum, so we really try not to assume you're American ;)

All the best
Evie

Hi, Starbright. I'm a bi poly female in Denton, currently the unicorn to a married couple. I'm very new to poly, and still learning the ropes. Tell me a little about yourself.

Very cool to see some other DFW people on here! I'm in the Northeast suburbs. Husband and I have been open for a few years but haven't met anyone in the local poly community, if there even is one. Nice to know we aren't the only ones around :)

I haven't met anyone else here since I moved in the summer. It's nice to see some friendly local faces.

Back