From the Midlands? Want to help create a positive platform for the community?

Cmge

Hi,
My name is Caitlin and I'm a journalism student at Derby University (UK). I am creating a podcast on people who follow a lifestyle that is not considered to be the "norm". My intention of this podcast is to give people a platform to talk about their lives in a safe and open environment which is completely free of judgement. My purpose is to inform people of the community in a positive light and to allow others to feel more comfortable with expressing their desires to seek out a polyamorous relationship. If anyone from Derby (UK) or the surrounding areas would like to participate please contact me by messaging me on here :).

Hello Caitlin,

I'm not from the UK, but I just wanted to wish you well on your project. Polyamorists could certainly use a safe space in which to express themselves, and talk about their lifestyle. Hopefully someone from your area will message you soon.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

If you would like to join in on the conversation!

If you’d like to join in on the podcast you still can! We can have a quick chat over Skype or over the phone if that’s easier for anyone!

I would be willing to converse with you here on this thread, or via private messaging on this forum. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Midlands

Hi, Caitlin. I too am UK-based and not a million miles from you. If you glance at the Introductions part of the forum you'll see where I'm coming from in terms of poly; if it would be useful to you to have an informant (meaning provider of input to a study, not a spy! :) ) who has recent experience of encountering poly people and having to figure out how I feel, and also listening to their reflections on attitudes to them both from 'outsiders' and (more interestingly) from one another where they have uniquely individual variations on how they believe poly works, then feel free to ping me...

Back