Hello, hello!

Desiree

Hiya, you can call me Desiree, though that’s not my real name!

I’m 20 years old. My favorite colors include teal, pink, and coral. I have a major sweet tooth. I have a dog and he is precious to me! And next semester I’m going to be living on campus for the first time, so that’s something I’m really excited about!

I just wanted to mention a few fun facts about myself, rather than telling you all my whole life story... though I might share a bit more about myself in depth in a summary post later!

Thanks for reading!

~* Desiree :)

Greetings Desiree,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I read your other thread and responded there briefly ... to summarize, I think it is okay to share your feelings with the ones you love, even if things don't quite work out like you were hoping they would. Don't worry about fixing everything all at once, just take it one little step at a time.

I hear you on having the sweet tooth, I have the same curse! :D Right now I wish I could have a big piece of German chocolate cake, and a tall glass of eggnog for dessert. How about you? Hey, I have to have my fantasies. I'm glad to meet you, and looking forward to getting to know you better!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Kevin,

Nice to meet you too! Thank you for responding, both to my introduction and my advice-seeking post, which I’ll also respond to directly.

I think right now my sweet tooth fantasy includes some warm chocolate chip cookies from Subway haha, but only the really soft (albeit kind of greasy) ones from the Subway in my childhood hometown. I’ve had a cookie from that same shop within the past few years, and they’re just not the same anymore! How sad is that?

Anyway, I’m pleased to meet you, too, and I’d also love to get to know you better.

Thanks again!

~* Desiree :)

No problem! Yeah, I'm a gooey-cookie fan. Although I do like Oreo cookies, especially the holiday kind! :cool:

Hi Desiree, I'm new as well :)

I had to smile/laugh to myself when you said "my life story" when you're only 20.
I'm 37, when thinking to myself of all the things I've heard, seen and done compared to when I thought the same as you when I was 20... makes me feel like an old pensioner or something lol.

I expected I'd be settled down (married, one woman) by the time I was 25, 30 max with at least one kid. I'm still living the life of a 20y/o... albeit not exactly night clubbing it any more.

Back