poly in mass?

gypsy28

Just wondering how many poly people are in Massachusetts. I am in south eastern ma.

Merrimack valley.

A lot. Way more than post on this board!

Metro West.

Are there ever like meet up groups or anything? My husband and i are very curious but dont know a ton about the lifestyle and would like to make poly friends.

I'm in southern MA. New to all this too and was hoping there would be some sort of meet ups.

I do not know of any poly groups in Mass. But there are plenty of kink munches.... many kinky people are poly, so if you join Fetlife online you can find lists of meetups easily.

There is a Boston-area Poly group on Facebook that my partner and metamour are members of. There was one get-together a month or so ago that my metamour went to. I don't really have much more info than that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bostonmetroareapoly/

There used to be a weekly polyboston social thingy at a place called diesel café in davis sq somerville. I just googled diesel café poly and got a bunch of hits, including a link to a livejournal page. nothing less than a year old and it doesn't say anything on the diesel café website. But you could start with those articles and i am sure if you called diesel they would probably be able to give you some useful information whether or not they still do that.

I have never gone to it but i heard of it.

also in mass

Hi-
I'm also in Mass and am new to poly. I was hoping for opportunities to meet people too! I've heard about the Diesel Cafe but I'm not sure if its still active. I'm on the south shore.

Glad to see so many local folks! Feel free to PM me if you'd ever like to talk more! Maybe any folks would like to grab a coffee sometime?

Liz

Poly groups around Boston

Maybe it's because I was in metro Boston when I googled polyamory, but on my first page of hits (along with polyamory.com) was

http://polyboston.org/

There's a monthly dinner at the Alewife Bertucci's on the 4th Monday of the month - that'd be next Monday on the 27th. It's listed on their calendar of events. I unfortunately have a conflict for Mondays.

There used to be a weekly polyboston social thingy at a place called diesel café in davis sq somerville.

I have never gone to it but i heard of it.

http://www.meetup.com/polyamory-282/
Weekly poly-boston social at the Diesel in Davis Square, approximately 4pm-9pm (from whenever people happen to show up, 'til whenever they happen to leave).

Having joined polyboston.org, I think I've gotten some reminders of this meetup at the diesel cafe. Yes, it is apparently still going on. Every Tuesday.

FAL

--------------------------------

M - Me female, 59 - _trying_ to figure out if I'm poly
B - 56 - my husband for over 34 years
JP - 58 - my high school boyfriend, newly appeared in the picture after 38 years; very long distance; haven't actually seen him
A - 65? - JP's wife of over 30 years, who's not cool with things

Last edited:
Yes, there is. If you go on Meetup and do a search for polyamory, you'll find a few groups, including one that has "metrowest" in its name.

Just wondering how many poly people are in Massachusetts. I am in south eastern ma.

We don't live in Massachusetts, but we are not very far from it either. We visit the state quite a bit and we are always interested in making new friends who are into poly or curious about being poly.

We don't live in Massachusetts, but we are not very far from it either. We visit the state quite a bit and we are always interested in making new friends who are into poly or curious about being poly.

Cool, I'd love to get together with you and others when you are in Mass. I'm a half hour outside of Boston.

Cool, I'd love to get together with you and others when you are in Mass. I'm a half hour outside of Boston.

We had planned to come for Labor Day weekend, but we are going to a wedding, so we will arrange for a different time. We are friendly and out going and love meeting new people.

Back