Northern Calif Female...

Hi!
Jeez, I only live a few hours north of SF and do not know where to meet people! I'm delightful (for realz), with family and friends who can't figure out why Iv been single for so long. Me either! I do manage to show up out in the wide world, out with friends, going to events, classes and workshops. I'm on OkCupid, POF and FetLife but do not seem to come in contact with my "species". Any advice would be super fabulous! (I asked Minx and she recommended poly forums so here I am!) Hello everyone!
Btw: I gravitate to the MFM arrangement as I am not into females. ❤️❤️❤️

Marine recruiting offices?

Hi!
Jeez, I only live a few hours north of SF and do not know where to meet people! I'm delightful (for realz), with family and friends who can't figure out why Iv been single for so long. Me either! I do manage to show up out in the wide world, out with friends, going to events, classes and workshops. I'm on OkCupid, POF and FetLife but do not seem to come in contact with my "species". Any advice would be super fabulous! (I asked Minx and she recommended poly forums so here I am!) Hello everyone!
Btw: I gravitate to the MFM arrangement as I am not into females. ❤️❤️❤️

It's all in the wording of your ad titles and whether you wear sunglasses in the main pic on your profile.

But I seem to find online dating is a very hit or miss thing.

When you write to people I hope it is more than hi
I hope the profile does not sound like a generic walk on the beach and romantic dinners, I mean most guys never go to the beach and romantic dinners sound like kissing might be involved which gets us right to cooties.

I do hope you are not in Marin. I don't think they allow real people to live there, except in small pockets with armed Rottweilers .

I did find being a straight guy in SF was great. Though I did not ever dare stop and pick up a penny, if I saw it laying on the ground. Too many proctocologists.

Hi, thanks for the tips! Much appreciated. Speaking of titles, I saw one yesterday from a guy that said "seeking nymphomaniac with a liquor store", I thought that was hilarious so of coarse I read his profile! Yeah, I never say just "hi", that's lame, coz I can't stand it when that's all they have to say to me, I want to be dazzled by intellect. Actually, I had my profile really detailed and snarky but in an honest way and a girlfriend told me I needed to me more general or I would put people off so I toned it down. I am glad to see you recommending better explanations than the old "walk on the beach/ romantic dinners" because I think that's what she was suggesting! Again, thnx for the tips! Have a super gorgeous day!

Nothing like humore

Hi, thanks for the tips! Much appreciated. Speaking of titles, I saw one yesterday from a guy that said "seeking nymphomaniac with a liquor store", I thought that was hilarious so of coarse I read his profile! Yeah, I never say just "hi", that's lame, coz I can't stand it when that's all they have to say to me, I want to be dazzled by intellect. Actually, I had my profile really detailed and snarky but in an honest way and a girlfriend told me I needed to me more general or I would put people off so I toned it down. I am glad to see you recommending better explanations than the old "walk on the beach/ romantic dinners" because I think that's what she was suggesting! Again, thnx for the tips! Have a super gorgeous day!

I'll need to go look at mine.

Given you want brainy guys I'd work off Sapiosexual aches for a few hard smart men

I'd rather have one good response than a dozen Ernies

Back