Building friends, relationships, and family

ImmortalKnight

Hello,

Fairly new to actively trying to get into this lifestyle, but have always thought it to be the ideal way things should be. To give you a basic run down, currently it is another female and me, non-married, non-sexual based relationship. We are mostly together for the emotional aspects of having someone we can rely on. We have discussed it and are both keen on the idea of a poly relationship. Currently I'm living in Corpus Christi, TX, she's in San Antonio, TX. Bit of a story behind that one, but fairly simple to explain the situation.

Though she is not into the sexual aspect of relationships, I am. She had given me permission to see other girls for that very reason and a desire with even bringing them in on an actual intimate scale for the both of us.

We are currently looking for another female to join our relationship.

I personally am wanting someone to join us that is interested in sex, open-minded, has a job, and interested in having children. Once she has time I'll have her come one here and edit what she is particularly interested in.

That's all I can think of to see about at this time. If your just a Poly Texan looking to chat or message, not against that either.

Back