Hello from beautiful Ontario!

lostbohemian

I think we are all on our own journey in life. How much self discovery you have in your lifetime is strictly up to you. Its been 47 years of self discovery for me, and I am still learning on a daily basis. I have been married for 13 years in the past in a monogamous traditional relationship. At the end we tried the LS thing, but it was really not totally appealing to me. Since then, I met a wonderful woman in Toronto, we have a very loving relationship but at the same time, we are totally free. We always have each others backs. The energy between us is just simply incredible. We also tried the lifestyle thing (swinging), and it did not resonate with us both. I think polyamory is a much better fit for me at this stage of my life. I consider myself an evolved intellectual with a innocent playful child like aura. Never really fully plugged into the matrix at any point in my life. I am willing to meet similar minded people. If this is one of the ways, then be it. I live a very content healthy life. I try to surround myself with healthy people with healthy minds, or people who are trying to improve themselves. Extending my love to you all.

Lostbohemian.

Greetings lostbohemian,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

What's the LS thing? (Couldn't find it on Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary.) Oh wait, it's Life-Style as in swinging?

Sounds like you have a great thing going with the woman in Toronto; good to hear that. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back