New Friends for 25 y/o poly female

Jemmy16

New Friends for 25 y/o Bisexual Poly Female

Hi all!

So tricky to figure out how to start these things off.

I'm a 25 y/o woman living in the Midwest. I've identified as polyamorous for almost 3 years now. I am hoping to make new friends who will understand my lifestyle in a way my mono friends cannot. I am open to chatting with anyone, anywhere. Friendship always comes first, but who knows where things can go!

XOXO
J

Last edited:
I've heard there's lots of Poly support groups and gatherings, maybe you have a few in your local area?

I'd go to one if I could find one... doubt there's any in the tiny place I live.

Good luck!

Hello! 23 y.o. from the east coast here.

I've considered polyamory all my life, but I don't have personal experience yet. I'm hoping that chatting with other people will help me know when it will be right for me, as well as develop my listening and thinking and compassion skills. Knowing other poly people has been a real help in accepting my own polyamorous daydreams.

Friends

Hey! I'm 21 and a female. I would love to talk. I'm looking for new friends and I'm new to the poly world. I'm finding that my friends now don't quite understand. Email me @ [email protected].

Hi all!

I'm a 25 y/o woman living in the Midwest. I've identified as polyamorous for almost 3 years now. I am hoping to make new friends who will understand my lifestyle in a way my mono friends cannot. I am open to chatting with anyone, anywhere. Friendship always comes first, but who knows where things can go!

XOXO
J

Welcome to the site 😀

New Friends for 25 y/o Bisexual Poly Female

Hi all!

XOXO
J
Hi, J.
How are you doing?
Would you be interested in a Brazilian couple, living in Alaska?
Nelson & Cida
[email protected]

Hey Jemmy :)

I'm a 26 y/o female also looking for polyam friends. I am currently living in Montana (I travel for work) but would love a texting buddy to discuss poly things. I'll dm you my cell number if you're interested just text!

Back