Attractive men -- a very unique proposition

VeryUniqueProp

Thinking of taking a break from whatever you're doing? Are you open to new experiences which are potentially life-changing? We are an attractive, young and wealthy couple who loves to travel the world and lives an amazing life of leisure, surrounded by beauty. We are into fitness, yoga/meditation, concerts, and electronic music festivals. We are looking for the right guy to be with us. He is slightly Bi and she loves having two guys so it's a great marriage! We will take care of you in every way and help you attain your goals in life including career using our wealth and connections. Our last relationship lasted nearly two years and he was transformed.

You are attractive, under 26 and ready for many adventures. We have found that many guys are interested in this but the right guy is what we're looking for. This is about forming an intimate emotional bond between the three of us which is simply magical. If you are interested please email us your pictures and tell us a little about yourself. We'll respond either way and (if we're interested) we'll supply you with lots of information and photos of us. If we're all feeling good about it we'll spend a few days together with no expectations to see how it feels. From there if it feels right we can commit for some period of time. This is an out-of-this-world type of experience, and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We live in Santa Monica, CA, but where you are doesn't matter as we can fly you here for a few days. This is 100% real and we will vanish once we find the right guy to be with which will be very soon... [email protected]

Honesty

What I like about this post is the stark honesty about the proposal.

I am not remotely close to what this couple is looking for, being married, not currently poly, no desire to travel, etc... But I have to admire the candor in their proposal.

This is a very polite, respectfully-worded ad and although a few eyebrows have been raised because it offers something tangible in exchange for a person's company, it was posted in the proper area and in no way violates the terms of usage of this forum.

Back