HELP - story needed

researcher

Hi, I am researching an article on Polyamory and wondered if anyone (anonymously would give me their story - positive or negative). Real names and locations will not be used and stock images will be used. Anyone?

How do I start a fresh chat to ask this to the whole forum? (I'm new to this)

Hi. I am researching Polyamory for an article. I would love your story, whether positive or negative. Real names, locations etc will not be used to don't worry. Also, I will be using stock images in the piece.

I'm especially interested in stories from people in Ireland and the U.K. but will be happy to hear any stories worldwide.

Help x

Greetings researcher,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You're welcome to use my blog for your article, also there is the Life stories and blogs board in general, but get permission from the author of each blog before using that blog.

I know you're especially looking for stories from people in Ireland and the U.K., and I am from the U.S. so not quite what you're looking for. We do have members from Ireland and the U.K. so hopefully they will respond. You can even try Dating & Friendships (Europe) and look for the U.K. there, there are two possibly helpful threads I know of, what? no uk peeps and UK Chat. If nothing else, those threads may tell you who is from the U.K., and then you can message them privately, look at their profiles and look up their recent posts, and post in those threads. And always, always get an individual's permission before using their story.

Good luck with your research and your article.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

UK and Ireland

Hi, anyone in UK and Ireland who would give me their story (polyamorous)? Names, locations etc will be changed and stock images will be used. x

I think it would be really gross to just start lifting stories from our blog section to use in an article. I wish Kevin hadn't suggested it. Now, this stranger has the idea to use our blogs for his or her article. We have no way of guaranteeing she or he would ask permission.

Kevin, we get researchers here a lot. I wish you wouldn't make this suggestion ever again. Thanks.

Back