Hello All from the UK

Katya

Hello everyone.

I'm Kat and just beginning to learn about the possibilities of poly. I'm a bisexual married female and have been discussing the possibilities for the last few years but have a lot of "stuff" to work through with how I used to think life "should be".

Unsure and scared yet excited and here to learn a little more and contemplate the real possibility of a different way of looking at things.

That's me :) I look forward to reading and learning as I go.

Greetings Kat,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Polyamory is a new and exciting thing in our world, with much to learn, and I'm sure you will gain many insights here. Don't hesitate to post any questions you may have, and explore our many sites and boards.

Glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings from another married bi-woman - Welcome!

I actually knew I was poly before I knew I was bi. But you can read our early struggles (and later struggles) in my "Journey" blog. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

"Should" is a word that I, personally, have a negative reaction to. Especially when used AT me (even when I am using it AT myself).

Greetings from another married bi-woman - Welcome!

I actually knew I was poly before I knew I was bi. But you can read our early struggles (and later struggles) in my "Journey" blog. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

"Should" is a word that I, personally, have a negative reaction to. Especially when used AT me (even when I am using it AT myself).

Thank you - I will be interested to read about your Journey. Thank you for sharing it. :)

Omg, i think i just found your MN thread and im gobsmacked at the appalling grilling you got! Were you the one asking for a board? Jeeez. V amusing hearing ppl repeat how uninterested they were in other ppl's business before asking you loads and loads of really personal questions though!

Back